After serving as Chief Internal Auditor about three years in Agrobank, I only learnt about integrity. Let see what do I mean:
- Board members should have very high integrity in running a company. There should have any conflict of interest among them.
- Audit Commitee Chairman should not sit any board comittee especially where it involves business desision.
- It is adviseable, Audit Commitee chairman should not sit in Board’s Risk Management Committee.
- Chairman of the board should not chair any board commitee where it involves business decision.
- Audit commitee and risk management commitee should familiar with the internal control framework and enterprise risk management (ERM).